Pick up from John Ball School SE3
for children who normally speak French at home
From January 2019, I will be offering to pick up children from John Ball School SE3, walk with them to my house with garden (5 minutes), give them a full healthy dinner with no TV at any time but play and stories, and have them ready for pick up between 5.30 and 6pm.
Because the specificity of my setting is that we speak French at all time, this will only be available to children who are fluent French speakers - who would normally speak French at home.
- pick up 3.15 from John Ball School
- by a highly reliable, Ofsted Outstanding childminder
- a very short walk home, or occasionally a little walk to the Village, maybe to borrow/return books from the library
- a proper dinner cooked from scratch with no sugar and plenty of fruit
- no TV but a nice, fun, family-like atmosphere
- stories, games, playing in the house or garden
- dinner will be finished by 5.30, collection by 6pm
- £25 per child, £40 for two siblings
- children need to be happy to communicate in French
- walk to me from Blackheath station in 7 minutes.
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you, John Ball Mums and Dads! My two girls went to JB so I know what a great school it is : ))
Please email me on email@example.com, please do come to visit and see if this could work for you and your children!